Discover a city where nature and the urban city life mix together on Australia’s West Coast.
Perth is known to have more sunny pleasant days than any other capital city within Australia. With beautiful beaches, raw natural bush and wildlife on your doorstep and a thriving cultural city with an amazing public transport system, life in Perth is a summer’s dream.
Discover Rottnest island, walk through Kings Park or stroll along the Fremantle foreshore, all whilst enjoying delicious dining and eateries and fantastic weather.
The campus itself is located close to all the buzz of Perth’s city, within walking distance to the Swan River and main shopping precinct and is situated in the cultural hub of Northbridge.
The campus is also easily accessible by public transport.
There is an array of off-campus accommodation options if you choose to study in Perth. Students who are moving to Perth often stay in a hotel, hostel/guesthouse, or nearby student accommodation when they first arrive. Many students then move into shared rental accommodation when they are more familiar with the city and surrounding areas.
Estimated Weekly Expenses
Campus & Facilities
SAE Perth is conveniently located within walking distance of the CBD, Swan River, great cafes, affordable accommodation and public transport. The campus has a welcoming student community and a staff of dedicated professionals committed to best-practice teaching and learning.
SAE Perth offers you:
- Cultural hub location in Northbridge
- Diverse student community with a vibrant social campus culture
- A fun, dynamic and creative learning environment in architect designed facilities
- Great guest lectures and seminars with renowned industry leaders
- Outstanding professional development opportunities, including working alongside leading industry professionals. Our students have recently gained industry experience working at Rottofest 2015, SOTA Music Festival, West TV and Southern Cross Austereo
- Four computer labs running industry standard games development and animation software such as UDK and Maya
- Digital and analog recording and production studios
- Flagship 40 Channel C75
- Audient ASP 4816 (x2) and Audient ASP 8024
- C24 consoles with Protools and Studer 2″inch tape machine recording capabilities
- Dedicated mastering facilities
- Film studio with cyclorama soundstage
- Post-production editing and surround mixing
- Industry professionals as lecturers
- Purpose-built film production spaces