How to enrol

Application Procedure

International students applying for a Student Visa for Australia must first receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) from the Education Provider before they can submit their visa application.
To receive your COE and apply for a Student Visa, complete the steps as follows:

1. Complete, Sign and Return the Enrolment Form

    • Download and complete the international student enrolment form or fill in the details attached to this document.
  • Send your completed enrolment form to:
  • Please ensure you attach a copy of your passport, academic documents and evidence of English competency

2. Receive an Offer

  • SAE International Admissions will review and assess your application and if all is in order, will email you a Letter of Offer. If you are using an education agent, your offer will be sent to your agent.
  • An offer may include conditions that must be met, before your enrolment can be approved.
  • If you have requested advanced standing or credit (Recognition of Prior Learning – RPL), we will help you to apply for this before you receive your course offer.

3. Acceptance of Offer

When your application for enrolment has been approved by admissions, you will be asked to:

  • Sign a Student Admissions Agreement
  • Pay a tuition deposit
  • Arrange OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover)

4. Finalise Enrolment

Your study placement is confirmed when you receive a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE). An eCoE is required before you can apply for your Student Visa. If you are using an education agent, your eCoE will be sent to your agent.

5. Apply for your Visa

International students who need to apply for a new student visa should submit an application online at the Australian Department of Home Affairs website. If you are using an education agent, they will assist with this.

For more information, go to: Subclass 500 Student Visa

6. Plan your Arrival

Wait to receive your Student Visa, then book your tickets to Australia! For more information about planning your arrival, visit the SAE website here: