Study in one of Australia’s sunniest destinations- Brisbane is situated on Australia’s east coast and located close to pristine beaches, national parks and natural attractions including the Great Barrier Reef, Daintree rainforest and tropical Whitsunday islands. It is perfect if you like the outdoors.
Our Brisbane campus is located in the creative hub of Brisbane, West End. You will be within walking distance of popular tourist destinations including the Queensland Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland Performing Arts Centre(QPAC). Situated along the river, the campus is within walking distance to the South Bank Cultural precinct that houses a range of shops and restaurants and provides easy access to a range of public transport.
There are a number of off-campus accommodation options if you choose to study in Brisbane.
Students who are moving to Brisbane often stay in a hotel, hostel/guesthouse, or nearby student accommodation when they first arrive. Many students then move into shared rental accommodation when they are more familiar with the city and surrounding areas.
Estimated Weekly Expenses
SAE Brisbane campus is an architecturally designed and award-winning building conveniently located in the city’s West End. You will have access to state-of-the-art studios and equipment, a teaching and learning team committed to excellence in education, and specialist training.
SAE Brisbane offers you:
- An outstanding campus in Brisbane’s creative hub
- A culture of collaborative and interdisciplinary practice
- A team of staff with professional experience in some of the largest and most significant creative media companies
- An active and welcoming student body offering a number of social clubs and extra curricular activities
- Professional development opportunities through work placements, internships and volunteering
- State-of-the-art four-storey campus in cultural district
- Seven large digital and analog recording studios
- Four live recording rooms
- Premium industry consoles including the Neve Custom Series 75
- Industry standard Cyclorama film studio
- Large multi-purpose soundstage
- Huge Post-Production Editing Suite with attached vocal booth
- Nine after-hours iMac computer labs with latest creative media software
- Three after-hours PC computer labs with latest creative media software
- Film Theatrette with cinema seating
- Creative Study Spaces
- Fully-stocked library with three creative study areas
- Professional standard premium camera equipment
- Oculus Rift Virtual Reality HeadSets for 3D gaming
- HTC Vive Virtual Reality HeadSet
- Perception Neuron Motion Capture suit
- Professional standard design and animation equipment including Wacom graphics tablets
- Student Common Area with gaming
- Rooftop balcony with city views